Screening and Verification
Telephonic session & a Video call/Skype session
Showcase your leadership skills and be rewarded
Roles and Responsibility!
- Be the Ambassador and branding representative of Gaius Networks in your college
- Promote our courses in your college and get students to sign up & subscribe (including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube)
- Publicise by displaying posters on notice boards, sharing e-posters on WhatsApp, Facebook etc, circulating emails, etc.
- Maintain relevant databases and submit monthly reports
- Conduct Flipped workshop every 3 months and programming events in your campus
- Organize counselling sessions and meet-ups in college campus/premises with Mentors & Alumni
- Represent us in the placement cells of your college
- Come up with innovative ideas on how Gaius Networks can assist your college and associate us with any technical fest or sessions that your college conducts
- Get students to attend difficult subject doubt session ‘Webinars’ – organised by Mentors of ‘Flipped by Gaius’
- Associate Gaius Networks with various college societies and fest department
- Any other marketing initiative will be rewarded as well
What You Earn & Learn
- Superstar kit with host of swags like T-shirt, Bag, Cap, Diary, Pen drive, Stickers and so on
- Earn great Cash rewards on organising workshops in your college
- Student referral rewards
- Work Experience Certificate to all eligible candidates on successful completion of six months program
- Meet targets, get our online courses for free
- Free passes for workshops at Flipped by Gaius
- Opportunity to interact and network with industry experts and professionals through various events
- Opportunity to become a part of us (PPO)
- Huge cash incentives for specific target achievements
- Additional cash incentives for blogs writing for Gaius Networks
- An exposure of working with a start-up, with some of the best brains in the industry
- Campus ambassadors are preferred for Paid internships and Teaching Assistants at Gaius Networks
- Acclamation of efforts through Superstars of the Month, Quarter and Year entitling you to Cash rewards, Mobile phone and laptop respectively.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Enthusiastic and initiative taking
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- Studying, or have an interest in, computer science / IT.
- Promote Flipped courses and online platform(Flippped-as-a-Service)
- Clarify queries on behalf of Gaius
- Help Gaius with on-ground and social branding
- Maintain relevant databases for leads
- Conduct workshops, meet-ups, and events
- Connect Gaius with the college placement cell
- Connect Gaius with teams of various college fests
- Anything crazy that works!
- Exclusive merchandise
- Free early access passes for all events
- Attractive discounts coupons
- Special interaction sessions
- Referral rewards
- Internship (work experience) certificate
- And much more!
Get the latest news
Stay in the loop with the latest updates and features added to our application!